Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club

This is our forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiya Guys and Girls!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mel@Adrian Flux

Hiya Guys and Girls! Empty
PostSubject: Hiya Guys and Girls!   Hiya Guys and Girls! EmptyThu 15 Oct 2009, 9:48 am

Hiya Guys and Girls,

Where is everyone Ive seen the forum has gone abit quiet the last few days, is everyone ok???

Just a reminder I am still her if you need any insurance advice even if you have a policy with Adrian Flux or not, also if you would like a quote I am here to.

I hope everyone is ok, seems ages ago since I saw you all at the Spit and Polish show. (You never know I might come along to a meet before xmas if I am allowed Wink ).

Mel flower
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Guys and Girls!   Hiya Guys and Girls! EmptyThu 15 Oct 2009, 12:02 pm

hi mel , afro all good cheers geek hope you well jocolor long time no see ,of course your allowed to come to a meet cheers
Back to top Go down
spike

spike

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Guys and Girls!   Hiya Guys and Girls! EmptyThu 15 Oct 2009, 2:41 pm

hi i require a quote for next year if possible that my camper and mk1 are on the same classic policy? also if i can insure my everyday cars under one policy (bora and passatt) having 6 policies runnig is bloody expensive (two work vehicles also)
do you insure quads?
this should keep you busy (maybe)
cheers
stefan
Back to top Go down
Mel@Adrian Flux

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Guys and Girls!   Hiya Guys and Girls! EmptyFri 16 Oct 2009, 1:35 am

trouble (founder) wrote:
hi mel , afro all good cheers geek hope you well jocolor long time no see ,of course your allowed to come to a meet cheers

Hiya Trouble,

Aww thanks, I will see when my little bros home and maybe come along with him, hes home this weekend if you didn't know! U will have to pop and see him.

Glad you are all ok!!

Mel flower
Back to top Go down
Mel@Adrian Flux

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Guys and Girls!   Hiya Guys and Girls! EmptyFri 16 Oct 2009, 1:55 am

spike wrote:
hi i require a quote for next year if possible that my camper and mk1 are on the same classic policy? also if i can insure my everyday cars under one policy (bora and passatt) having 6 policies runnig is bloody expensive (two work vehicles also)
do you insure quads?
this should keep you busy (maybe)
cheers
stefan

Hiya Stefan,

Wow I think you will be keeping me busy! Thats fine, I like being busy Very Happy .
When is your policy for the Camper and MK1 up for renewal next year? We maybe able to get a multicar policy fot you.
Yes we also insure Quad bikes through our Bikesure department.

If you would like me or one of my colleagues to call you, pm me your telephone number and the best time to call you and we can have a chat if you would like about the above.

Thanks
Mel flower
Back to top Go down
spike

spike

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Guys and Girls!   Hiya Guys and Girls! EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 11:02 am

albino hi
07817878580 is the best number to get me on the policy is about june maybe before will check it out and dinner time is the best time for someone to call me
take it easy
Back to top Go down
clarkiedub

clarkiedub

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Guys and Girls!   Hiya Guys and Girls! EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 1:15 pm

i think we should ban this mel girl from the forum, all she seems to do is try advertise adrian flux Sad

yh im home for the weekend and your not even home..cheers mel. for a small fee you can take the golf to a meet on my behalf
Back to top Go down
spike

spike

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Guys and Girls!   Hiya Guys and Girls! EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 3:23 am

clarkiedub wrote:
i think we should ban this mel girl from the forum, all she seems to do is try advertise adrian flux Sad

yh im home for the weekend and your not even home..cheers mel. for a small fee you can take the golf to a meet on my behalf

why dont dodgy dubbers sort a deal out with adrian flux for advertising on website, meets, shows etc, she is trying to gain business and if she gets commision then thats one issue but if she is just trying to sort out cheap insurance for us is that really that bad? maybe some one needs to talk to fluxs?
just thoughts Question
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Guys and Girls!   Hiya Guys and Girls! EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 4:23 am

yo spike afro good to finally see you on the forum dude geek i cant beleive how many motors you got lol! i only got the one and i even use that for work bounce
Back to top Go down
clarkiedub

clarkiedub

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Guys and Girls!   Hiya Guys and Girls! EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 9:19 am

spike wrote:
why dont dodgy dubbers sort a deal out with adrian flux for advertising on website, meets, shows etc, she is trying to gain business and if she gets commision then thats one issue but if she is just trying to sort out cheap insurance for us is that really that bad? maybe some one needs to talk to fluxs?
just thoughts Question

its only abit of bro and sis banter dude
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Guys and Girls!   Hiya Guys and Girls! EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 2:34 pm

yo guys n gals afro just to let everybody know mel from adrian flux is a freind of mine and she is just interested in trying to get who ever wants it Razz the best deal she can cos she is my pal rabbit and me and her boss have allready struck a deal for advertising on our site ....and not to forget they put up some pucker sponsorship for our car show ... afro
Back to top Go down
Mel@Adrian Flux

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Guys and Girls!   Hiya Guys and Girls! EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 1:43 am

spike wrote:
albino hi
07817878580 is the best number to get me on the policy is about june maybe before will check it out and dinner time is the best time for someone to call me
take it easy

Hiya,

Thanks for the details, I will sort a callback out for you. It might not be today as Mondays are our busiest day.

Thanks
Mel sunny
Back to top Go down
Mel@Adrian Flux

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Guys and Girls!   Hiya Guys and Girls! EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 10:09 am

spike wrote:
albino hi
take it easy

Hiya,

We have tried to contact you today and tried yesturday but no answer. So if there is a better time to call you then let me know and I will try and get someone to call you. (Think we called about 1.30 today).

Thanks
Mel sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Guys and Girls!   Hiya Guys and Girls! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiya Guys and Girls!
Page 1 of 1