Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club

This is our forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere

Go down 
+8
The zer
foxylady
stevepaull50
clarkiedub
dr.giz.jd
ady
Barbeeboy
trouble (founder)
12 posters
AuthorMessage
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere Empty
PostSubject: how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere   how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 12:30 pm

yo guys ,so what did you all think to my first show afro
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy

Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere   how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 2:49 pm

I have enjoyed it that much that my body ache so much................ so stiff you can call me pinocio lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: Re: how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere   how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 2:55 pm

yo barby boy geek oh dear did you do to much setting up bud Sleep hard work aint it ......cheers for yesterday dude cheers
Back to top Go down
ady

ady

PostSubject: Re: how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere   how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 3:06 pm

trouble (founder) wrote:

really good mate.. nicely done Wink

get the max pants girls to stay a bit longer next time tho lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwwold.co.uk
dr.giz.jd

dr.giz.jd

PostSubject: Re: how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere   how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 3:24 pm

it was good mate shame i couldn't stay longer.
Back to top Go down
clarkiedub

clarkiedub

PostSubject: Re: how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere   how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 5:35 pm

cheers tim was awesome day, mental turn out. didnt realise there was some such nice dubs nearby

wanted to stay and help clear up and party but half hour sleep saturday night and an all day sunday hang over all i wanted was my bed Sad
Back to top Go down
stevepaull50

stevepaull50

PostSubject: First show   how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 12:08 am

Hi, I was very impressed, great to see like mined people, Iv'e been messing with VW's for 30 years but beleive it or not this was only the third show and they have all been this year. Looking forward to meeting some more of you guys and joining in some of the local outings.

I was very pleased and shocked with the best in show, cheers lads.

Ps How do you get a photo on?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cliffordsservices.co.uk
foxylady

foxylady

PostSubject: Re: how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere   how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 8:13 am

really enjoyed the day bounce hoping next year more peeps stay to camp! Just gutted I didn't get to show Jason Bates my tailwhip Razz
Back to top Go down
ady

ady

PostSubject: Re: how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere   how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 11:35 am

foxylady wrote:
really enjoyed the day bounce hoping next year more peeps stay to camp! Just gutted I didn't get to show Jason Bates my tailwhip Razz

how did you get on with collecting all the lads phone numbers and charging them a quid?? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwwold.co.uk
foxylady

foxylady

PostSubject: Re: how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere   how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 1:24 pm

I now have my little black boo filled! lol! great day xx
Back to top Go down
The zer

The zer

PostSubject: Re: how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere   how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 2:01 pm

Enjoyed the show and glad to get the bug back on d road...Who won what?
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: Re: how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere   how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 2:51 pm

Yo Gary, Thanks for coming at the weekend dude. geek Nice to see so many of you there. cheers

All show photos and winners for each catagory should be on the website gallery tomorrow. There were 2 catagories unclaimed. One was the Red Baja Bug (Best Engine Bay) and the Dodgiest dubber was registration B72 VYL. If you know of these please let me know as I have there trophy and rosette. bounce

Already started to plan next years event "Spit & Polish" MK2....... Cool
Back to top Go down
The zer

The zer

PostSubject: Re: how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere   how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 2:57 pm

Was b72 a red mk2 golf van coz if so its me mate lee from downham...
Back to top Go down
Caddyrage

Caddyrage

PostSubject: Re: how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere   how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 3:06 pm

Shoulda had best caddy category lol!
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: Re: how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere   how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 3:14 pm

yo lee i like your idea man cheers i tell you what i think next year i am going to do just that geek best of each catagory for best beetle best camper best caddy best golf best notch best variant etc etc cherry lol!
Back to top Go down
Caddyrage

Caddyrage

PostSubject: Re: how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere   how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 4:12 pm

foxylady wrote:
I now have my little black boo filled! lol! great day xx

Arr, you must be the lady who fell in love with my truck then I love you
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: Re: how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere   how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere EmptyWed 02 Sep 2009, 8:05 am

yo lee from downham if motor is b72vyl then you won a rosete for dodgiest dub lol! come to our next meet dude on the 25th of this month and i shall present you with it lol! whilst i am on here does anyone know the guy with the red baja bug cos i have his trophy for best engine bay ....... cheers
Back to top Go down
Haz

Haz

PostSubject: Re: how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere   how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere EmptyWed 02 Sep 2009, 11:17 am

trouble (founder) wrote:
#

Good effort all round sir! Managed to get 7 EC-DC cars there plus a few other members mooching about. Hopefully a few of us 'll pop to one of your next meets to have a natter!

Nice.

Haz.
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy

Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere   how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere EmptyWed 02 Sep 2009, 1:10 pm

trouble (founder) wrote:
yo lee i like your idea man cheers i tell you what i think next year i am going to do just that geek best of each catagory for best beetle best camper best caddy best golf best notch best variant etc etc cherry lol!

And Jetta's cheers lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dj Ashley D

PostSubject: AWEOSME!   how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere EmptyWed 02 Sep 2009, 2:57 pm

Well impressed with the whole event!!

Tim and all the guys did an excellent job enjoyed playin tunes 4 u all (lol)

Next time il b more on form hungover from saturday
Suspect

banded steels please reply need some soon! Can't wait for run to the sun......
Back to top Go down
Haz

Haz

PostSubject: Re: how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere   how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere EmptyWed 02 Sep 2009, 3:33 pm

Dj Ashley D wrote:
Well impressed with the whole event!!

Tim and all the guys did an excellent job enjoyed playin tunes 4 u all (lol)

Next time il b more on form hungover from saturday
Suspect

banded steels please reply need some soon! Can't wait for run to the sun......

Good tunes! I was impressed when you dropped some Danny Byrd.
Back to top Go down
Mel@Adrian Flux

PostSubject: Re: how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere   how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere EmptyThu 03 Sep 2009, 2:31 am

trouble (founder) wrote:

Hiya,

Just to say thanks for a good show!

It was nice to be involved in a local show and to be able to talk to so many of you.

Thanks
Mel flower
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: Re: how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere   how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere EmptyThu 03 Sep 2009, 12:33 pm

yo haz cheers fo r getting some of you together dude cheers hope you all had a good day geek i had a phone call today inviting the club to sherringham on sunday 27th of this month for a classic car event afro they are going to close the road for us so if you fancy a cruise for the day buddy let me know scratch
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: Re: how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere   how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere EmptyThu 03 Sep 2009, 12:34 pm

hi mel , bounce thanks for sunday ,you did great afro flower
Back to top Go down
Mel@Adrian Flux

PostSubject: Re: how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere   how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere EmptyFri 04 Sep 2009, 1:34 am

trouble (founder) wrote:
hi mel , bounce thanks for sunday ,you did great afro flower

Hiya,

Thank you!

I try my best Smile

Mel flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere   how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere Empty

Back to top Go down

how was my first show then guys we all gotta start somewhere
Page 1 of 1