Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club

This is our forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ello ello - my red mk2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Henno

ello ello - my red mk2 Empty
PostSubject: ello ello - my red mk2   ello ello - my red mk2 EmptyThu 20 Mar 2014, 7:44 am

Afternoon, thought i'd join this forum as i've had a number of other dubbers sticking thumbs up and waving as they drive by so thought i'd get involved. I'm new to this forum although i did own a Jetta that was once in the spotted section a few years ago. I joined so i could get info for projects and bits and also link up with other dubbers in the area as i see a few nice dubs driving round but i don't know anyone in the local scene. Anyways this is my mk2, it's a 1.6 Driver in tornado red. Since buying it last August i've replaced the rear brake lines, new clutch, new water pump, new battery, replaced the dizzy cap, leads, rotor arm, coil and spark plugs and sprayed the steelies black, fitted a single light grille and fitted a 16 valve splitter. It also came on gti springs and a gti interior. Here's some pics, let me know if you see me about!
ello ello - my red mk2 <a href=ello ello - my red mk2 993674_10201808579601223_310887395_n_zpsdc83d6ac" />
ello ello - my red mk2 <a href=ello ello - my red mk2 A_zpsf4775dd9" />
ello ello - my red mk2 <a href=ello ello - my red mk2 H_zps458fe290" />
ello ello - my red mk2 <a href=ello ello - my red mk2 20130906_163911_zpsda0d3dc0" />
Back to top Go down

ello ello - my red mk2
Page 1 of 1