Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club

This is our forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHOS GOING TO THE CHEQUERS ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The zer

The zer

WHOS GOING TO THE CHEQUERS ? Empty
PostSubject: WHOS GOING TO THE CHEQUERS ?   WHOS GOING TO THE CHEQUERS ? EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 2:23 pm

ME.

Tried to get on their website but summits up....So if anyone from here knows anyone from there can they have a word.Cheers
Back to top Go down
BugGav68

BugGav68

PostSubject: Re: WHOS GOING TO THE CHEQUERS ?   WHOS GOING TO THE CHEQUERS ? EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 3:37 pm

Yeaahhhhh!!! Were goin to the Chequers mate. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sgcrestorations.webs.com
BugGav68

BugGav68

PostSubject: Re: WHOS GOING TO THE CHEQUERS ?   WHOS GOING TO THE CHEQUERS ? EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 3:38 pm

The zer wrote:
ME.

Tried to get on their website but summits up....So if anyone from here knows anyone from there can they have a word.Cheers

What are you meening by this?
Back to top Go down
http://sgcrestorations.webs.com
The zer

The zer

PostSubject: Re: WHOS GOING TO THE CHEQUERS ?   WHOS GOING TO THE CHEQUERS ? EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 11:07 am

Hello Gav.I tried to register on their forum.I filled out the usual Username/Password/Email etc.When i pressed submit,It just came back saying ive missed some bits out,Wghich i hadnt.Then tried again and it just took me back..Then i thought new username etc.....No luck with that either.I can go on and read forums but im not registered..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHOS GOING TO THE CHEQUERS ?   WHOS GOING TO THE CHEQUERS ? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHOS GOING TO THE CHEQUERS ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: