Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club

This is our forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Isurance expence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbeeboy

Barbeeboy

Isurance expence Empty
PostSubject: Isurance expence   Isurance expence EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 4:04 pm

Why have my insurance gone up from £45 to £61 a month....... I have lost my faith in Adrian Flux sorry Mel.... I might be old fasioned but I have been taken for a fool more than once before and this sort off stuff wind me up sorry again Mel I think you're great but the same cant be said for your work

Brentacre only quited £350 for the year with the same spec........ and they where expensive as well Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mel@Adrian Flux

Isurance expence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isurance expence   Isurance expence EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 2:41 am

Barbeeboy wrote:
Why have my insurance gone up from £45 to £61 a month....... I have lost my faith in Adrian Flux sorry Mel.... I might be old fasioned but I have been taken for a fool more than once before and this sort off stuff wind me up sorry again Mel I think you're great but the same cant be said for your work

Brentacre only quited £350 for the year with the same spec........ and they where expensive as well Rolling Eyes

Hiya,

I am sorry you feel this way about your renewal. I will get this looked into for you today and let you know asap.

Thanks
Mel flower
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy

Barbeeboy

Isurance expence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isurance expence   Isurance expence EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 6:10 pm

Hiya,

I am sorry you feel this way about your renewal. I will get this looked into for you today and let you know asap.

Thanks
Mel

Thats not your fault Mel and thanks for the quick reply that sounds better but not good enough yet and I'm sure they will sort something out Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Isurance expence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isurance expence   Isurance expence Empty

Back to top Go down

Isurance expence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: