Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club

This is our forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BARBIBOY R U A MECHANIC?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The zer

The zer

BARBIBOY R U A MECHANIC? Empty
PostSubject: BARBIBOY R U A MECHANIC?   BARBIBOY R U A MECHANIC? EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 9:57 am

Hello mate r u a mechanic?I think ive blown the head gasket on the wifes golf.Its a 1.4 16v 2001.Trying to get out me drive yesterday,Got stuck.Then i see oil.Tried to av a butchers when i got in from work traced oil back up to head.Any ideas.Is it a nail to sort?
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy

Barbeeboy

BARBIBOY R U A MECHANIC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BARBIBOY R U A MECHANIC?   BARBIBOY R U A MECHANIC? EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 2:13 pm

Hallo my friend how are u and your tribe? My name is realy Jack (off all trade ) haha I do something off everything but I will give you my phone number and u can send me text then I willl ring u, to much credit on my cel man 07909916372 I look forward to your text But in short I should be able to sort something out for u Rolling Eyes

PS you didn't vote for me.........I have all the results and phone numbers, and yours wasn't in there Evil or Very Mad LOL
Back to top Go down

BARBIBOY R U A MECHANIC?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: