Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club

This is our forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

vw blowout

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

vw blowout Empty
PostSubject: vw blowout   vw blowout EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009, 1:29 pm

as i have tried and oih oih everybody What a Face this forum jobby is fun innit tongue i have finally learned how to use it cheers i still have"nt had a response from everybody yet for the car show on the 30th but we have got 17 of you so far Rolling Eyes if any of you know any body in da club who has"nt responded yet could you g them up for me cos we really need to know numbers flower if any of you are members on any other vw forums could you see if you can get a response from other clubs to join in with our fun and games Basketball as i have tried also with no response scratch i am going to vw blow out in peterborough this sunday if anybody fancies a bit of a cruise to have a look about afro being as its only local i thought a mini cruise would be cool alien this is my first time on the forum without the assistance of ma chick pmsl albino and now i am finding it hard to stop talking lol........ Razz i am what you could call computer illiterate........... afro
Back to top Go down
ady

ady

vw blowout Empty
PostSubject: Re: vw blowout   vw blowout EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009, 4:06 pm

i've put a post up on www.vwwold.co.uk and there's been some interest, i'll keep you posted on that one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwwold.co.uk
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

vw blowout Empty
PostSubject: Re: vw blowout   vw blowout EmptyFri 14 Aug 2009, 12:31 am

ok bud Razz nice one hows you and your chick afro hope u had a good day on your first meet with us at sherringham sunny
Back to top Go down
ady

ady

vw blowout Empty
PostSubject: Re: vw blowout   vw blowout EmptyFri 14 Aug 2009, 1:19 pm

trouble (founder) wrote:
ok bud Razz nice one hows you and your chick afro hope u had a good day on your first meet with us at sherringham sunny

yeah we're good thankinyou mate.. you and yours??
we all had a good day, we were made welcome, had a pint a barbecue an ice cream some good weather and saw some wicked dubs.. what more could you ask for? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwwold.co.uk
Sponsored content

vw blowout Empty
PostSubject: Re: vw blowout   vw blowout Empty

Back to top Go down

vw blowout
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: