Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club

This is our forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fairwell for now

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
clarkiedub

clarkiedub

fairwell for now Empty
PostSubject: fairwell for now   fairwell for now EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 1:27 pm

just a quick one to say fairwell for now, moved to coventry for university.. unfortuneately i missed the last meet and the sherringham cruise but that was the weekend of moving Sad

i have been here a week now and i cant actually remember a time where i have been soba.. its basically get completely trollied go to bed about 5.30, get up at dinner time with an almight hangover and go clubbing again (what a life).. as it happens im sitting here now with a humungous bottle of stella

there is a vdub meet here every single wednesday so we need a dodgydubber cruise over Smile

hope to see you all soon, take care

adam xx
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy

Barbeeboy

fairwell for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairwell for now   fairwell for now EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 2:56 pm

Well I once thought about going to uni as well (to study for how to drink LOL)

Its good to see u keep in touch and remember to enjoy uni life...dub life realy lol! lol! and we wish u well with your study's whatever it is haha lol!
Back to top Go down
Mel@Adrian Flux

fairwell for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairwell for now   fairwell for now EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 2:16 am

clarkiedub wrote:
just a quick one to say fairwell for now, moved to coventry for university.. unfortuneately i missed the last meet and the sherringham cruise but that was the weekend of moving Sad

i have been here a week now and i cant actually remember a time where i have been soba.. its basically get completely trollied go to bed about 5.30, get up at dinner time with an almight hangover and go clubbing again (what a life).. as it happens im sitting here now with a humungous bottle of stella

there is a vdub meet here every single wednesday so we need a dodgydubber cruise over Smile

hope to see you all soon, take care

adam xx

Hiya bro,

You will have to get that MK 2 running and looking pretty and I will have to join the crusing to replace you lol.

Mel xx
Back to top Go down
clarkiedub

clarkiedub

fairwell for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairwell for now   fairwell for now EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 4:43 am

you best order some coilovers and some nice bbs rims for it then Smile
Back to top Go down
Mel@Adrian Flux

fairwell for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairwell for now   fairwell for now EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 4:51 am

clarkiedub wrote:
you best order some coilovers and some nice bbs rims for it then Smile

Oh yeah right lol!! x
Back to top Go down
clarkiedub

clarkiedub

fairwell for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairwell for now   fairwell for now EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 4:52 am

shut up and do some work!! im going back to bed speak later x
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

fairwell for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairwell for now   fairwell for now EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 12:04 pm

yo clarkie drunken hows it all going man Sleep you have turned into a proper drunken yob aint ya hic lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fairwell for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairwell for now   fairwell for now Empty

Back to top Go down

fairwell for now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: