Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club

This is our forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Dodgy Dubbers :)

Go down 
+3
ady
foxylady
clarkiedub
7 posters
AuthorMessage
clarkiedub

clarkiedub

Hello Dodgy Dubbers :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello Dodgy Dubbers :)   Hello Dodgy Dubbers :) EmptySat 08 Aug 2009, 4:03 am

Thought i would start the ball rolling
Back to top Go down
foxylady

foxylady

PostSubject: I think i might join you, getting the forum started??   Hello Dodgy Dubbers :) EmptySat 08 Aug 2009, 12:14 pm

Sheringham Tommorow!! YEA!! Hope it is HOTT... Can't Wait guys && chicks. geek cheers xx
Back to top Go down
ady

ady

PostSubject: Re: Hello Dodgy Dubbers :)   Hello Dodgy Dubbers :) EmptySun 09 Aug 2009, 3:15 pm

evening all.. i'm ady, (vr6 with green wheels) hope you all enjoyed sheringham as much as we did. it was good to meet you all Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwwold.co.uk
clarkiedub

clarkiedub

PostSubject: Re: Hello Dodgy Dubbers :)   Hello Dodgy Dubbers :) EmptyMon 10 Aug 2009, 4:41 am

yh was a really good day, made a change to the usual

glad the weather was nice and sunny so we could go in the sea, good turnout Smile
Back to top Go down
ady

ady

PostSubject: Re: Hello Dodgy Dubbers :)   Hello Dodgy Dubbers :) EmptyTue 11 Aug 2009, 3:34 pm

doods!! can someone give me the details for the show at the end of august please? or can someone that knows about it sign up on here.. www.vwwold.co.uk
and tell them about it please.. Wink
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: Re: Hello Dodgy Dubbers :)   Hello Dodgy Dubbers :) EmptyWed 12 Aug 2009, 10:42 am

jocolor Hi there my Loyal Subjects. Thanks for the gr8 turnout at sheringham on sunday. Glad to see and hear that you all had a good one. Just for you Ady, if you take a look on www.dodgydubbers.co.uk on the events page you willl now see the details for the "Spit & Polish " Car Show at the end of august. Have you heard from Ian (Barbie Man) in the Jetta as we haven't as yet and he made such an impression on us we cant wait to see him again lol! Become a member by joining on our website and you can fill in a membership form so we have your details and then you are stuck with us all for life geek
Trouble (Tim)
Back to top Go down
ady

ady

PostSubject: Re: Hello Dodgy Dubbers :)   Hello Dodgy Dubbers :) EmptyWed 12 Aug 2009, 11:52 am

thankin you tim, i've got a form here to fill in but where do i send it? or do i just give it to you at the next meet? i see wiggy most nights im sure he's gonna join up aswell at some point.
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: Membership Forms   Hello Dodgy Dubbers :) EmptyWed 12 Aug 2009, 3:07 pm

Ady....you can send the form to my email address...tilertim@yahoo.co.uk. just copy and paste it in an email and I'll get Toni to print it off mate......Just like she's typing now for me as I'm crap....Blummin computers.....cant work the damn thing. scratch
Back to top Go down
ady

ady

PostSubject: Re: Hello Dodgy Dubbers :)   Hello Dodgy Dubbers :) EmptyWed 12 Aug 2009, 4:25 pm

nice one mate, done one and sent it... let me know if you got it tho cos im same as you with e-mailing n stuff lol
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: Re: Hello Dodgy Dubbers :)   Hello Dodgy Dubbers :) EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009, 1:12 pm

afro yo ady ,cheers for joining dude we got your email and its all sorted you are now an official member affraid i see wiggy today he popped in for a cuppa and joined while he was here ........... jocolor
Back to top Go down
ady

ady

PostSubject: Re: Hello Dodgy Dubbers :)   Hello Dodgy Dubbers :) EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009, 4:02 pm

woohoo!! bonus! cheers tim Wink
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy

Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: Hello Dodgy Dubbers :)   Hello Dodgy Dubbers :) EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009, 6:02 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yo ady ,cheers for joining dude we got your email and its all sorted you are now an official member i see wiggy today he popped in for a cuppa and joined while he was here ...........

Don't believe that I was stalked today and the rope was tightend to my car thats how i ended up there lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ady

ady

PostSubject: Re: Hello Dodgy Dubbers :)   Hello Dodgy Dubbers :) EmptyFri 14 Aug 2009, 4:05 pm

wiggy!! me and chloe just found summin for you.... you'll wet yourself with laughter when you get it lol!
Back to top Go down
hasekna

hasekna

PostSubject: Re: Hello Dodgy Dubbers :)   Hello Dodgy Dubbers :) EmptyFri 14 Aug 2009, 8:01 pm

Well hello all.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: New member   Hello Dodgy Dubbers :) EmptySat 15 Aug 2009, 12:41 am

Hi hasecna. cheers Nice to have a new name on our forum. Are you becoming a member? If you go onto the website and fill in a members form this will come direct to me Founder Tim....nickname Trouble.

As you can see from all hte info on our website, we will be having a great event on the 30th august....am I to think you will be entering your engine bar into our car competition lol!

Hope to hear from you soon

Tim

P.s Dont you guys sleep at night? Sleep Your message was posted at 3am. Up late or early morning?
Back to top Go down
hasekna

hasekna

PostSubject: Re: Hello Dodgy Dubbers :)   Hello Dodgy Dubbers :) EmptySat 15 Aug 2009, 6:06 am

Im already a member I joined at the first meet lol! My car's not on the road atm, should be at begining of september ready for edition woop. I'll proberly pop down though, i'll jump in someone elses motor Razz .

I do go to bed occasionally lol. Only way to learn loads is sit up for hours trauling the like's of golfgti and clubgti study Razz
Back to top Go down
ady

ady

PostSubject: Re: Hello Dodgy Dubbers :)   Hello Dodgy Dubbers :) EmptySat 15 Aug 2009, 6:45 am

trouble (founder) wrote:

P.s Dont you guys sleep at night? Sleep Your message was posted at 3am. Up late or early morning?

sutton bridge is too exciting to sleep mate LMAO lol!
Back to top Go down
Blacky

Blacky

PostSubject: Re: Hello Dodgy Dubbers :)   Hello Dodgy Dubbers :) EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 10:58 am

Hi all afro

i didnt relise that you had a forum running untill the other night, so i thought i had better join up Cool

lookin foward to the 'spit & polish' show, hopefully i will be able to get a mate to bring along my truck as well, if it isnt sold by then.

Met a few of ya at the white noise on sunday, the great wather made it an ace show Wink
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: Re: Hello Dodgy Dubbers :)   Hello Dodgy Dubbers :) EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 12:33 pm

show at dublicious was cool man afro loved it and it was great to see so many of you there geek yo stef i got your email dude ,nice one mate cheers yo hasekna sorry dude justnot seen you for a while i never recognised the name dude , Razz what name did you put on your membership form buddy and i will check it out ,sorry dude but this is all a bit new to me , jocolor i am still learning how to use the computer albino
Back to top Go down
hasekna

hasekna

PostSubject: Re: Hello Dodgy Dubbers :)   Hello Dodgy Dubbers :) EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 2:14 pm

lol my names Paul C my email would of been hasekna@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: Re: Hello Dodgy Dubbers :)   Hello Dodgy Dubbers :) EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 4:18 pm

YO YO YO TRAMP geek SORRY DUDE BIT MASHED lol! HOWS TINGS BUD ,NOT SEEN YOU ABOUT FOR A WHILE ,,,WOTCHA BEEN UP2 DUDE ,,,, jocolor
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: Re: Hello Dodgy Dubbers :)   Hello Dodgy Dubbers :) EmptySat 22 Aug 2009, 2:43 pm

yo dodgys i am gonna nip over to cambridge to meet the fendubbers friday night i just wondered if any of you fancied joining me ...... geek
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: Re: Hello Dodgy Dubbers :)   Hello Dodgy Dubbers :) EmptySat 22 Aug 2009, 2:46 pm

yo chris my fellow founder affraid have you dissapeared cos we aint seen you on forum yet dude jocolor
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: Re: Hello Dodgy Dubbers :)   Hello Dodgy Dubbers :) EmptySat 22 Aug 2009, 2:59 pm

be good to see some more of our members on here Sleep i have only had a few responses from you about the spit and polish event Rolling Eyes thought i would have had a better response from everyone afro it seems that loads of you have just dissapeared scratch we have had some pucker meets considering we have only been going for about 4 months afro putting on this show has been mental affraid it has gone from a club meet to a full on show cheers hope a few of you are going to join us for foam party on the field after the show jocolor i reckon the show babes will look good cleaning my bonnet lol geek
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: Re: Hello Dodgy Dubbers :)   Hello Dodgy Dubbers :) EmptyWed 26 Aug 2009, 10:43 am

yo clarky hows your mk2 dude jocolor i see it in the back ground looks ok mate geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Dodgy Dubbers :)   Hello Dodgy Dubbers :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Dodgy Dubbers :)
Page 1 of 1