Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club

This is our forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Chit Chat............

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

General Chit Chat............ Empty
PostSubject: General Chit Chat............   General Chit Chat............ EmptyFri 11 Sep 2009, 6:06 am

Yo Yo Yo BarbieBoy. Wogwon..... What a Face
How was your holiday? cheers
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy

Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat............   General Chit Chat............ EmptySat 12 Sep 2009, 3:56 pm

trouble (founder) wrote:
Yo Yo Yo BarbieBoy. Wogwon..... What a Face
How was your holiday? cheers

It was blary goooooood man..........I know now how it feels to be drunk thats how much i swam Twisted Evil cheers and the sun was just to good to be true.........................every day
(to drink like a fish u must be able to swim like a fish lol! lol! )
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy

Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat............   General Chit Chat............ EmptySat 12 Sep 2009, 4:58 pm

On a more important note...

WHY is there enough tar to build speed bumps but not enough tar to repair POTHOLES lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat............   General Chit Chat............ EmptySun 13 Sep 2009, 12:53 am

lol! you have to live with potholes dude lol! anyway there fun because you get to swerve about the roads a lot geek and that fish thing your on about lol! i have webbed toes rabbit and i not even from swaaaafham lol!
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy

Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat............   General Chit Chat............ EmptySun 13 Sep 2009, 3:55 am

Well thats a good way off looking at things but u must be carefull not to wear your steering out and u might be pulled over for drink driveing lol!
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat............   General Chit Chat............ EmptySun 13 Sep 2009, 10:58 am

that is true but i would just show them my freaky toes and they would let me go lol!
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat............   General Chit Chat............ EmptySun 13 Sep 2009, 11:08 am

hey to anybody Basketball does anybody know where i can get my 2 new tires fitted localy as they need to be stretched scratch and i am having trouble finding some one to fit them afro
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy

Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat............   General Chit Chat............ EmptySun 13 Sep 2009, 12:08 pm

Let me find out i might even do it for u cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy

Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat............   General Chit Chat............ EmptySun 13 Sep 2009, 4:02 pm

Barbieboy wrote:
Let me find out i might even do it for u cheers Wink

I haven't found out yet but will do 2morrow lol!
Back to top Go down
ady

ady

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat............   General Chit Chat............ EmptySun 13 Sep 2009, 4:30 pm

i'll do them with my grumac tractor tyre press and lorry levers if you like mate.. hehehehe Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwwold.co.uk
Barbeeboy

Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat............   General Chit Chat............ EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 3:10 pm

It don't mean to say that it is getting darker sooner you all have to be more shy now where is everybody Sleep lol! Sleep afro
Back to top Go down
ady

ady

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat............   General Chit Chat............ EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 3:55 pm

i'm here barbie Exclamation Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwwold.co.uk
Barbeeboy

Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat............   General Chit Chat............ EmptyThu 17 Sep 2009, 12:49 pm

I don't feel alone any more lol!
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy

Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat............   General Chit Chat............ EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 4:13 pm

ady wrote:
i'll do them with my grumac tractor tyre press and lorry levers if you like mate.. hehehehe Twisted Evil

Thanks Ad for the help but we did mannage in the end like normal tyres and they even ballenced up fine sorry i have not been around but i will see u sometime over the weekend lol!

fao trouble; saweee T man i kane say sawet da baket man lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat............   General Chit Chat............ EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 1:53 pm

yo barby your jamaican aint to clever man lol! what did that last message say dude scratch are you coming over on ya bmx tomorow geek we do some tricks at the ramps if it not raining cheers
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat............   General Chit Chat............ EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 1:56 pm

oih anybody there flower is there anybody there jocolor
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat............   General Chit Chat............ EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 1:23 pm

bit naughty king but had a bit of a race today cheers had a cruise with a handfull of us dubbers and hit 120 in me mk2 but wiggy in the jetta done me proper geek so we got mashed at the buck to celerbrate lol!
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat............   General Chit Chat............ EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 1:37 pm

yo gary lol! sorry bout today bud scratch but me tony barby and clarkie got bit mashed in the buck dude geek and then the missus turned up and made me come home lol! but i would not leave the car there so told her to drive my baby home lol! she couldnt even get it out of the car park lol! so she had to go to chris house to get him to come to pub and get him to come down and drive she home lol! she bit of a car snob lol!
Back to top Go down
Blacky

Blacky

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat............   General Chit Chat............ EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 11:37 am

bloody hell Exclamation , where was you when yo hit 120 Question
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat............   General Chit Chat............ EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 1:07 pm

wisbech bypass lol! you wouldnt beleive but i poodle about everywhere normally scratch but yesterday i just thought what the hell and gunned it lol! thats the first time she has been over 80 geek i wont be doing it again for a while lol!
Back to top Go down
Blacky

Blacky

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat............   General Chit Chat............ EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 1:50 pm

ive had my golf up to a ton around the bypass, i didnt dare to take it any faster, i have had the bug nearlly up to a ton as well Shocked
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat............   General Chit Chat............ EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 12:07 pm

yo baby boy wotcha upto marn long time no see Razz
Back to top Go down
The zer

The zer

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat............   General Chit Chat............ EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 12:43 pm

Ey up not going out after all,Fookin lashin doon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat............   General Chit Chat............ Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chit Chat............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: