Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club

This is our forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EASTCOASTBUGGAZ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The zer

The zer

EASTCOASTBUGGAZ Empty
PostSubject: EASTCOASTBUGGAZ   EASTCOASTBUGGAZ EmptySat 05 Sep 2009, 1:24 pm

EASTCOASTBUGGAZ MEET ON THURSDAY 7.30PM BABINGLEY SOCIAL CLUB ON MAIN RD BEFORE SANDRINGHAM.(wooden hut)
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

EASTCOASTBUGGAZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: EASTCOASTBUGGAZ   EASTCOASTBUGGAZ EmptySun 06 Sep 2009, 10:33 am

cool cheers gary i will see you there cheers i want to ask them if they fancy coming to sherringham on a cruise because they have closed a road again for us afro
Back to top Go down
Blacky

Blacky

EASTCOASTBUGGAZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: EASTCOASTBUGGAZ   EASTCOASTBUGGAZ EmptyMon 07 Sep 2009, 10:41 am

it will be good a get a big convoy of us Cool
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

EASTCOASTBUGGAZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: EASTCOASTBUGGAZ   EASTCOASTBUGGAZ EmptyMon 07 Sep 2009, 2:35 pm

i will be going to east coast buggers meet on thursday night to see if they want to join us on the sherringham cruise afro
Back to top Go down
The zer

The zer

EASTCOASTBUGGAZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: EASTCOASTBUGGAZ   EASTCOASTBUGGAZ EmptyMon 07 Sep 2009, 2:37 pm

Get d beers in bruva.
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

EASTCOASTBUGGAZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: EASTCOASTBUGGAZ   EASTCOASTBUGGAZ EmptyMon 07 Sep 2009, 2:40 pm

yo gaz hows tricks geek did you have a good day at action it was nice to see you and the missus afro we left about 2ish geek are you coming to both bud bounce
Back to top Go down
The zer

The zer

EASTCOASTBUGGAZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: EASTCOASTBUGGAZ   EASTCOASTBUGGAZ EmptyMon 07 Sep 2009, 3:37 pm

Count me in mate,Even if d bugs not avin it,ill take d golf..Yeah mate had a good day.Gotta go to big bang mate you'll love it.
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

EASTCOASTBUGGAZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: EASTCOASTBUGGAZ   EASTCOASTBUGGAZ EmptyTue 08 Sep 2009, 6:24 am

yo gaz , scratch when is big bang cos i would like to go next year dude afro there are a few of us going to run to the sun in may geek how about your gang are you up for it scratch should be phat lol!
Back to top Go down
The zer

The zer

EASTCOASTBUGGAZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: EASTCOASTBUGGAZ   EASTCOASTBUGGAZ EmptyTue 08 Sep 2009, 1:29 pm

Ello mate Big Bang is always around the end of april.One of the best shows at d pod.Like Bug jam but on a smaller more family friendly weekend...Fook off about rtts me bug just about makes it to lynn...LoL.Ill ask d boys,Or you can mention it on thurs,See u then bruv.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EASTCOASTBUGGAZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: EASTCOASTBUGGAZ   EASTCOASTBUGGAZ Empty

Back to top Go down

EASTCOASTBUGGAZ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: