Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club

This is our forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

vw action at santa pod

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

vw action at santa pod Empty
PostSubject: vw action at santa pod   vw action at santa pod EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 3:09 pm

yo dodgy dubbers affraid i am gonna cruise to vw action friday at about half four ish for the weekend cheers i was just wondering if any of you were thinking of going scratch if so could you let me know by thursday night and i will save some spaces for tents bounce should be a laugh cherry there is a few of us going from the club Laughing we only decided today so it would be good to see a few albino if not i will see you all on the 25th of this month at the buck pub in tilney st lawrence where i have arranged and paid for free food for eveyone king be good to see a big turn out to discuss some new ideas for next years spit n polish mk2 Very Happy and to talk about who fancies going to run to the sun in newquay end of may affraid thers a few of us going down for the week cheers cheers cheers afro flower sunny sunny sunny pirat lol!
Back to top Go down
ady

ady

PostSubject: Re: vw action at santa pod   vw action at santa pod EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 3:31 pm

we were planning on going to action for a bit of strip action but i'm not sure whats happening now.. i'll let you know if we are tho
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwwold.co.uk
The zer

The zer

PostSubject: Re: vw action at santa pod   vw action at santa pod EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 3:33 pm

Will be going for the day sunday..
Back to top Go down
clarkiedub

clarkiedub

PostSubject: Re: vw action at santa pod   vw action at santa pod EmptyWed 02 Sep 2009, 4:19 am

what happened to alton towers man, i think i might be going to editions
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: Re: vw action at santa pod   vw action at santa pod EmptyWed 02 Sep 2009, 7:58 am

see you there then gary cheers yo clarkie its like this scratch flip a coin alton towers or action thers no contest dude lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vw action at santa pod   vw action at santa pod Empty

Back to top Go down

vw action at santa pod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: