Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club

This is our forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mel @ Adrian Flux

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mel@Adrian Flux

Mel @ Adrian Flux Empty
PostSubject: Mel @ Adrian Flux   Mel @ Adrian Flux EmptyThu 27 Aug 2009, 2:05 am

Hiya Guys and Girls,

Just thought I would introduce myself to you as the Adrian Flux Representative.

I have worked for the company since November 2006, starting off on standard car quotes, then moving to the 4x4 quotes section. I also have helped out at various car shows over the past couple of years.

I have a good connection with this club via my little bro aka clarkiedub.

You will be seeing me out and about at the Spit and Polish day, where I will be offering quotes and advice on all insurance matters.

Feel free to come and say hello so I can put names to faces.
Also if you are a member with Adrian Flux bring your client reference and I can get your membership added for your renewal.

Look forward to seeing you all and thanks for reading.

Mel Wink
Back to top Go down
ady

ady

Mel @ Adrian Flux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mel @ Adrian Flux   Mel @ Adrian Flux EmptyThu 27 Aug 2009, 1:31 pm

hi mel, random question but... do you do policies for classic second cars that only get used at weekends? if so.. how old does the car have to be?
cheers, ady. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwwold.co.uk
Mel@Adrian Flux

Mel @ Adrian Flux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mel @ Adrian Flux   Mel @ Adrian Flux EmptyFri 28 Aug 2009, 1:40 am

ady wrote:
hi mel, random question but... do you do policies for classic second cars that only get used at weekends? if so.. how old does the car have to be?
cheers, ady. Wink

Hiya Ady,

How are you?
Thanks for being my first reply.

Yes we do classic car insurance, it depends on the car you are looking to insure. What car is it? What age is it? How many miles are you going to do etc?

Also abit more of a personal question, how old are you? As most schemes have an age restriction.

Your more than welcome to pm me your information.

Thanks
Mel flower
Back to top Go down
clarkiedub

clarkiedub

Mel @ Adrian Flux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mel @ Adrian Flux   Mel @ Adrian Flux EmptyFri 28 Aug 2009, 9:06 am

ill come see you sunday sis, i want some more of those free adrian flux sweets i stole Razz
Back to top Go down
Mel@Adrian Flux

Mel @ Adrian Flux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mel @ Adrian Flux   Mel @ Adrian Flux EmptyFri 28 Aug 2009, 9:16 am

clarkiedub wrote:
ill come see you sunday sis, i want some more of those free adrian flux sweets i stole Razz

Haha ok Clarkiedub!

Just to let you know I will have loads of sweets and flux babe lollies so come and see me!

Look out for the big blue Adrian Flux gazebo! tongue
Back to top Go down
ady

ady

Mel @ Adrian Flux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mel @ Adrian Flux   Mel @ Adrian Flux EmptyFri 28 Aug 2009, 10:04 am

Mel@Adrian Flux wrote:
ady wrote:
cheers, ady. Wink

Hiya Ady,

How are you?

Yes we do classic car insurance, it depends on the car you are looking to insure. What car is it? What age is it? How many miles are you going to do etc?

Also abit more of a personal question, how old are you? As most schemes have an age restriction.

Thanks
Mel flower

no worries im good ta.. you?

im not sure what car we're getting yet but it needs to be an old one so we can run it aswell as the vr6. as for age.. i'm 28 and the missus is 25 (i think lol )

i'll pm you some details of cars etc when i know more
thanks for the info btw Wink
Back to top Go down
Mel@Adrian Flux

Mel @ Adrian Flux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mel @ Adrian Flux   Mel @ Adrian Flux EmptyFri 28 Aug 2009, 3:54 pm

ady wrote:
Mel@Adrian Flux wrote:
ady wrote:
cheers, ady. Wink

Hiya Ady,

How are you?

Thanks
Mel flower

no worries im good ta.. you?

im not sure what car we're getting yet but it needs to be an old one so we can run it aswell as the vr6. as for age.. i'm 28 and the missus is 25 (i think lol )

i'll pm you some details of cars etc when i know more
thanks for the info btw Wink

Hiya,

Yes Im good thanks! Looking forward to sunday.

Cool you know where I am, when you know more.

Thanks Mel bounce
Back to top Go down
Mel@Adrian Flux

Mel @ Adrian Flux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mel @ Adrian Flux   Mel @ Adrian Flux EmptyFri 11 Sep 2009, 9:47 am

Hiya Guys and Girls,

Just to let you know I am on holiday for the next week, so if you have any queries or questions (please feel free to PM me) and I take a few days to reply you know why.
I will be back in work on the 21st of September.

Speak to you all soon.

Mel flower
Back to top Go down
ady

ady

Mel @ Adrian Flux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mel @ Adrian Flux   Mel @ Adrian Flux EmptyFri 11 Sep 2009, 12:28 pm

have a good 'un... Cool
Back to top Go down
Mel@Adrian Flux

Mel @ Adrian Flux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mel @ Adrian Flux   Mel @ Adrian Flux EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 7:58 am

Mel@Adrian Flux wrote:
Hiya Guys and Girls,

Just to let you know I am on holiday for the next week, so if you have any queries or questions (please feel free to PM me) and I take a few days to reply you know why.
I will be back in work on the 21st of September.

Speak to you all soon.

Mel flower

Hiya everyone,

Hope you are all ok tongue
Just to let you know I am back from my week off. Sad
So if anyone has any queries or would like any insurance advice then you know where I am.

Thanks
Mel flower
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

Mel @ Adrian Flux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mel @ Adrian Flux   Mel @ Adrian Flux EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 1:20 pm

flower hi mel i had a wicked idea today scratch cos your allowed on our forum i think you should let me have my insurance for free lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mel@Adrian Flux

Mel @ Adrian Flux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mel @ Adrian Flux   Mel @ Adrian Flux EmptyTue 22 Sep 2009, 1:36 am

trouble (founder) wrote:
flower hi mel i had a wicked idea today scratch cos your allowed on our forum i think you should let me have my insurance for free lol! Razz

Nice try Wink

I dont even get my insurance for free lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mel @ Adrian Flux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mel @ Adrian Flux   Mel @ Adrian Flux Empty

Back to top Go down

Mel @ Adrian Flux
Page 1 of 1