Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club

This is our forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

troubles new project

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

troubles new project Empty
PostSubject: troubles new project   troubles new project EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 6:01 am

so if anyone has spare bits for mk1 yo guys n gals hope everyone is well afro i have been a bit busy lately so not had a lot of time to spend on here rabbit i now have a new project on the go geek i got myself a mk1 caddy to start from scratch scratch so i now have something to play with through the winter woop woop rendeer gonna try and get it finished by end of january jocolor so i will be after some wheels for it ,i am thinking 13 inch deep dish minilites possibly and lots of spares so if anyone got anything you could let me know flower ie rear lights front lights coilovers heater box seats etc etc bounce and i heard that caddyrage is getting rid of some bits off his caddy so maybe lee could get in touch with anything you have this would also be cool drunken cheers
Back to top Go down
Caddyrage

Caddyrage

PostSubject: Re: troubles new project   troubles new project EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 3:53 am

Yeah i started pulling my truck to bits for rebuild

I've also got a mk1 golf gti that i'll be breaking so gimme a shout what parts you'll want and i'll let you know if they available
Back to top Go down
henrymonkey

henrymonkey

PostSubject: Re: troubles new project   troubles new project EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 11:33 am

Have you gone off the idea off owning a beetle then trouble?? farao
Back to top Go down
trouble (founder)

trouble (founder)

PostSubject: Re: troubles new project   troubles new project EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 12:34 pm

cheers mr caddy rage afro still got my heart set on beetle dude but gonna wait till new year when i got a bit more dosh afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: troubles new project   troubles new project Empty

Back to top Go down

troubles new project
Page 1 of 1