Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dodgy Dubbers VW Car Club

This is our forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HI!!!! and buy my corrado bits please :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baylez

Baylez

HI!!!! and buy my corrado bits please :D Empty
PostSubject: HI!!!! and buy my corrado bits please :D   HI!!!! and buy my corrado bits please :D EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 7:22 am

hi every one, i need to start selling my dead corrado bits, and i know someone wants something, i cant be bothered to ebay them yet, ive got a whole car pretty much, the damaged parts include; the whole body is bent and twisted, both wings are buggerd, and both outer door skins are knackerd, both wishbone where torn away from the subframe, and the nearside shock was ripped off the hub. ive claimed the brakes for my mk2, along with the momo steering wheel and gear knob. but everything think else is up for grabs. main goodies include kr engine (1.8 16v) with pretty inlet manifold. full black leather interior with orgional un opened firsts aid kit and warning traingle Razz. interested? then post back or post on fleabags thread about the same thing, or pm or wat ever just buy my stuff before ma mum goes completely loopy.
much love and all that gubbons.... Baylez (chris)
Back to top Go down
fleabag

fleabag

PostSubject: Re: HI!!!! and buy my corrado bits please :D   HI!!!! and buy my corrado bits please :D EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 12:30 pm

whos this looser
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy

Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: HI!!!! and buy my corrado bits please :D   HI!!!! and buy my corrado bits please :D EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 12:32 pm

Are u about the weekend Question Wink
Back to top Go down
Baylez

Baylez

PostSubject: Re: HI!!!! and buy my corrado bits please :D   HI!!!! and buy my corrado bits please :D EmptyThu 08 Oct 2009, 8:56 am

im at home all day tomorrow, and i cant really remeber for the week end, but definatly between 3 and 5 every day, il get back to you on that.
and this is gonna be the only foum where i cant blame everything on "the missus" cos shes gonna read it all.... yay lol
love you baby xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI!!!! and buy my corrado bits please :D   HI!!!! and buy my corrado bits please :D Empty

Back to top Go down

HI!!!! and buy my corrado bits please :D
Page 1 of 1